Sunday, July 5, 2009

PATRIARCH-FIRST HAND SINGLE 1983

Holy ba-jessuz! This is really great, I recently sent this to my good friend Professor Black and he confirmed that this was a classic also. 10 out of 10 on this one. I got this awhile back and thought it was some kinda of NWOBHM stuff or some other euro/Scandinavian shit, but I was way the fuck off. These dudes are from fucking Kansas for fucks sake! Totally unbelievable, they should have really gotten somewhere, so what happened. I don't have the slightest clue.Every song on this single is good and alot better than tons of shit that was coming out at the time. Most of this is even edging toward radio friendly. However this picture of them would probably run off just about any record company around at the time, for Christs sake they look like fucking DETECTIVE! Still the music on this single is what matters and they could have given most of the catchier English metal bands a run for there money.
I think if these dudes had been from anywhere but Kansas they might have made a real go of it. Carry on our wayward sons!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kimfxwdg2tt

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite eps ever!A true masterpiece!
    If someone has a 2nd copy, pls contact me at:
    tormentor70@hotmail.com
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit