Friday, July 17, 2009

BURNER-SAVAGE KILLER single

This one is certainly suspect but, I really liked it. I understand that it was recorded in 1982 but wasn't released until 2002? Who fucking knows. This is so killer though, total NWOBHM just like I like it. I love the cover even though its completely DIY. If it was actually from the era I would like it more,but really it is pretty generic for a modern cover. First we got "Savage killer", wow what a great track, this one really makes me shake my fist in the air at the metal gods. Next is "Lay down your arms" another fucking rocker and I love these cheeseball lyrics, totally cool. Apparently these dudes put out another single in 2007 that has more old material on it and an album in 2008 that features newer material, I don't have either, so if you do let me know.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yglmygnzmiy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit