Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TESTORS-VOLUME 1 E.P. 1977 + TOGETHER / TIME IS MINE SINGLE 1980 (US)

Here's another great punker for ya's. This is Sonny Vincent's first band, if you know who he is. First we got the damn near classic "Let's get Zoed out". A perfect little punk song, that damn catchy and desperate. I don't know what "Zoed out" means, but if it's anything like this single, I'm game. I like the way this record starts, it almost sounds backwards. The vocals on this are damn good and also kind of strange. The singer seems disconnected from the music in a away, but still pissed, hopefully due to tons of great 70's pharmaceuticals. The music here is straight Rock 'n' roll Punk, fast and furious. Some of the lyrics are really great too. No other bands really come to mind when I hear these guys, but its still totally punk, its pretty original stuff. Most of these songs are great with only a couple let downs, which aren't bad, just not as good. Well worth your time to check this one out. The next single is good, but just not the same. The vibe is totally different. I cant say I would have picked up on these guys if I had heard this one first. Again not bad at all after the fact, just not as fantastic as the first one...Enjoy!
VOLUME 1
1.Lets get Zoed out
2.I see
3.Madras prison
4.Primitive
5.Detention
6.M.K. Ultra
1.Together
2.Time is mine



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit