Sunday, September 6, 2009

THE MUNSTERS!!!!

Since I mentioned this the other day before all the controversy started, ha. I guess I will go ahead and post these three Monster music classics. First we got the two MUNSTERS records I was talking about. The first one, simply called "The Munsters" is a fun and groovy 60's dance,surf, garage party record that doesn't actually feature any of the real MUNSTERS. My favorites on this one are "Munster creep" and "You created a Monster". Next up is the just as awesome but completely different "At Home with the Munsters", this one kicks off with an amazing track called "At the Munsters", which is really the theme songs with awesome lyrics, sang by some ghostly little girls. Think this track is kind of creepy even, theres a part where the vocals are off time, that just creeps me out. I love this track. Then we move on to the rest of the album which is really just spoken word bits and little songs by Herman and the rest of the MUNSTERS, Pretty cool, but the first song is incredible. Then we have Mr. Milton DeLugg's "Music for Monsters, Munsters, Mummies and other TV Fiends", This is a cool little album with a sampling of what Milton DeLugg does best, funky, surfy monster jams! He also lurks through a batch of classics, like the "The Addams Family theme" and others, so enjoy!
THE MUNSTERS ALBUM
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ydmyqzofymm
THE MUNSTERS AT HOMEhttp://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5ujyi2nyuzt
MILTON DeLUGG-MUSIC FOR MONSTERS, MUNSTERS, MUMMIES AND OTHER TV FIENDShttp://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z11ywoz22tz

8 comments:

  1. Allow myself to introduce myself. I am Ernest T. Bugfucker, author of "Milton DeLugg and back AKA the story of Milton DeLugg and friends." I am deeply troubled that you feel that DeLugg's music is, as you put it, "funky and surfy." His music is far more timely than that and your narcissism criticism /dalism /proto-aggro poppy cock is a slight on an otherwise brilliant career. I assure you, you may be a teenage tv star but you are no musician (ain't that the truth?). Please take down this post at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic!
    I dont know If im ready for this kind of trouble, who knew a blog could be this much hassle!,haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep getting a broken file on Track 2 ("Herman Says Hello") on the second Munsters LP. (I tried on two different days.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that,Write me here and I will send you the track.
    adamdneal@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could "The Munsters At Home" be the best album ever? I'll let you decide.

    Thanks for putting this up. Superb stuff. Great, great blog.

    Have an excellent day. And, please, keep it scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I brought a CD of at the munsters--for the theme song--and it was cut off in the middle! Can anyone post it so my kids can ocassionally listen to it? What a classic, sad its so hard to get.

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit