Sunday, September 27, 2009

ATOMIC BOMBS AWAY VOLUME 2

Alrighty here is the sequel AKA Volume two of my fantastic heavy 70's Rock series ATOMIC BOMBS AWAY, as my good friend Mr.Rutherford guessed, the title is from a BLUES CREATION song, good job Mike. Now this one is just more of the same, featuring some real 70's obscurities. Of course I have thrown in a couple of classic tracks that should be familiar to alot of you, just for the hell of it. This one might be a little more jammed out, their a few pretty epic tracks here, but all of it is really top notch shit, give it a listen. Hope you like it as much as the first one.
1.Virus-King Heroin
2.Moloch-Helping hand
3.Bedlam-The beast
4.Black Spirit-Crazy times
5.Bang-Lions,Christians
6.Epitaph-Moving to the Country
7.Dogfeet-Mr.Sunshine
8.Fire-Could you understand me
9.Captain Beyond-Dancing madly backwards
10.Krokodil-Last Doors
11.Zior-Have you heard the wind speak
12.CWT-Mephistophales
13.The Flying Hat Band-Coming of the lord
14.Necromandus-Nightjar
Part 1
Part 2

4 comments:

  1. both of these are amazing, more please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adam, it's Aaron. Noel told me about your blog. It's mind-blowing. I don't know where you get all this shit. I downloaded Atomic Bombs Vol. 1 and have played it constantly. Can't wait to hear this edition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double A!
    Awesome man, glad you dig the blog and that comp. I got a tone more weirdness coming.I loved the Cleveland show BTW.
    Thank for checking this shit out, made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me or is Volume 3 of this series missing?

    In any case,thanks for this one and the others here!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit