Tuesday, August 4, 2009

CONFESSOR - FIRST SIN 12 INCH (NZL)

Wow here's some great metal from Auckland,New Zealand, not to be confused with the U.S. band. Cant say I know to much about these dudes but I do like this record. I had heard this one once before I really picked up on it. I think it was the track "Satin sheet action" that finally won me over. Formed in 1985 and split after 1987. These guys only made this one piece of vinyl, they did however make a demo after this, which I don't have, so if anyone does, let me know. The playing here is average, but the songs are memorable, the vocals are good and check out the photo of these dudes, pretty funny, but don't let that fool you this is straight classic metal, not glam. Get your bangin' boots on...Enjoy!

FIRST SIN
1.Soldier of Hate
2.Satin Sheet Action
3.No Peace for the Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit