Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ALVIN SCHWARTZ - SCARY STORIES TO TELL IN THE DARK BY GEORGE S. IRVING 1986

OK I hadn't put up anything lately that might appeal strictly to my monster music fans, so here's a little album of scary ghost stories. I remembered a couple of these stories from the book I had when I was a kid, wish I had it now. I think there are others, I will have to look into that. This is all very well done and quite entertaining at least I sure thought so in 4th grade. So Turn down the lights and enjoy you little monsters!!!!!!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?jyzon2jggth

2 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome, I didn't know this existed. I was obsessed with these books when I was a kid, those drawings are eerie as hell, there's no denying that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, lookin forward to this.

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit