Thursday, November 12, 2009

SESAME STREET MONSTERS - A MUSICAL MONSTER-OSITY 1975

Since Sesame street is everywhere this week here's a great piece vinyl from the Sesame Street Monsters. A collection of monsters tunes from the show up to 1975. This was actually nominated for a Grammy award for best recording for children. There are some totally awesome moments on this. If you ever dug the show or just like monsters or weird records, this one is for you..Enjoy!

1.The Lovable Monsters of Sesame Street
2.I, Grover
3.Five Monsters in My Family
4.I Can't Help It
5.I Want a Monster to Be My Friend
6.Frazzle
7.We'll Do It Together
8.Fur
9.Cookie's Rhyming Song
10.Monster Lullaby
11.Games Monsters Play
12.Be Kind to Your Neighborhood Monsters
http://www.mediafire.com/?lwt0qmbtnym

2 comments:

  1. By far the best Sesame Street anniversary post. Thanks as always.

    -J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic stuff & I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit