Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BLACK LACE - GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT 1985 (US)

Killer metal record here for those of you who dig female vocals and Rock 'n' Roll attitude. Formed in 81, they only put out two albums and two demo's. This is the second album and I think it's there best. A lot of great songs and a lot of energy. I simply love Maryann Scandiffio's vocals. Sorta like Doro Pesch at times, but not that perfect. She was also featured on the "Burning at the Speed of Light" album by Thrasher, which is also a good album and features tons of other cool metal luminaries. Killer stuff!













1. I Like to Rock
2. Get It While It's Hot
3. Speed of Sound
4. Action Pact
5. Somethin' Bad
6. The Right
7. Mad Dog's Revenge
8. Shadow of the Night
9. Run for Your Life
10. The Jig Is Up
http://www.mediafire.com/?0tzmlncnc01

2 comments:

  1. Holy CRAP this is a blast from the damn past! I actually bought a reissue of this on CD sometime in the last decade, but I lent it out and haven't seen it since. Nice to mention the Thrasher album: VERY cool stuff. I traded a guy for a burn of the Thrasher album a few years back. I initially remember buying it "back in the day" because it had Brad Sinsel on 2 tracks (the best 2 on the album, in my opinion. TKO rules!). Fangs for the memories!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit