Monday, October 26, 2009

WALTER RIZZATTI - HOUSE BY THE CEMETARY OST

Got another great Fulci soundtrack for you today. I hadn't made any soundtrack posts in a little bit so hear we go. I love this awesome movie and have seen it at least a dozen times or more. The soundtrack is just plain killer too. Awhile back I posted another great Rizzatti album here WALTER RIZZATTI - 1999:BRONX WARRIORS OST . Fantastic stuff! I especially like the the track "I remember". This also has some neat interviews and other sound clips, check it out for sure!
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2lmmy5myyzy

2 comments:

  1. Finding this blog was the best thing I did today.

    Thanks for making awesome!

    I'm snatching up so much music here.

    My love for horror/monster-themed novelty tunes knows no limits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, it's offline!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit