Sunday, October 25, 2009

RICHARD TAYLOR - NIGHTMARE 1962

Here's one out of four Edger Allan Poe story albums by Richard Taylor, I will try to get the other three up this week. These albums were available for order in Famous Monsters magazine and in Creepy magazine from the 60's up until the very early 80's. These recordings are very cheap, but quite effective. Sometimes this dude does sound truly crazy, like he's really on the brink of madness. I love these records..Enjoy!
1.The Tell-Tale Heart
2.The Pit and the Pendulum

2 comments:

  1. Just a note..this link is for Vol4 pt 1 of your superb GNWYA comp...not Edgar allan poe..am I right? if not sorry.Late Night??haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha , sorry fangbang I must be losing my mind, changed the link, thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit