Friday, October 16, 2009

GOODNIGHT WHATEVER YOU ARE: HALLOWEEN EDITION VOLUME 3

Alright here's the third installment of Goodnight Whatever You Are:Halloween edition! Glad to see so many of you getting these and still digging the Monster Music. Thanks to all of you for the nice comments and also thank you to Dex1138 for sending me the Peter Pan Ghostly Sounds record that I was hunting for, that was awesome man! Plenty more great stuff in this volume and some of my absolute favorites are here, like "Mostly ghostly" and "Monster in the Mirror". I think you will thoroughly enjoy this one. Still got 2 more to go, so stay tuned boils and ghouls.
1.The Creatures-Mostly Ghostly
2.Rod Willis-The Cat
3.Carl Bonfede-werewolf
4.Gris Green-Jam at the mortuary
5.Scotti Stuart-Nightmare
6.Jimmy Dee-Monster Hop
7.Carl Bonifede-Story that's true
8.The Phantom Five-Graveyard
9.Cris Kevin-Haunted House
10.Joe Johnson-The Gila Monster
11.Randy Luck-I was a teenage caveman
12.The Detergents-Igor's cellar
13.Ivan-Frankie Frankenstein
14.The Daylighters-mad house jump
15.Billy Taylor-Wombie Zombie
16.Castle Kings-You can get him Frankenstein
17.Viril Holmes-Ghost train
18.The Jayhawks(60's)-Creature form outer space
19.Jumpin Gene Simmons-Haunted House
20.Pasquale and the luner tiks-Moon madness
21.Sesame Street Monsters-Monster in the Mirror
22.Sonny Day-Creature from outer space
23.Tommy King-Bo Diddly in the jungle
24.Evans Carrol-The Monster
25.The Savoys-Mortal Monster Man
26.John Sowell-Nightmares
27.Amiley-Voodoo woman
28.Kip Tyler and the Flips-Jungle hop
29.The Revals-Foo man Choo
30.Phil Carter-Amazon
31.Mike Fern-The Headhunter
32.Jerry Coulston-Caveman Hop
33.Bert Convey-The Gorilla
34.Tommy Roe-The Caveman
GOODNIGHT WHATEVER YOU ARE VOLUME 3 PART 1
GOODNIGHT WHATEVER YOU ARE VOLUME 3 PART 2

6 comments:

  1. How much of this stuff do you have dude?
    I cant fathom that there would be 2 more volumes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome site! Was just thinking last night about Famous Ghost Stories! with scary sounds and called up my parents to see if they still had it. They had given it to my younger sister and I ended up buying a copy of Ebay even though I don't currently have a turntable. Finding this kind of stuff MP3 ready was a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this download and all that you do...it's really turning my house into a real spook fest! Can I ask you if by any chance you have "Halloween Horrors"1977 A&M with all the witches on the back and the really cool Haunted house on the cover? That would really make my Halloween! I should have bought the record when I saw it at my local record barn. But I did buy Disney's story and song from the Haunted Mansion. I saw the cd at Wal-mart today for $9 with a enhanced cd of the artwork and story...really cool(but I have a great record..hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you'll have more volumes! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome stuff. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it may relate to the same reason folks like scarry movies and amusement park rides that petrify, but the average music listener(who is that by the way?) would be shocked (pun intended) by how much Horror/Halloween/ Scary/Weird music is out there and HAS been out there for as long as there have been records. I have been finding stuff from the turn or the LAST century even, and although the cultural references are different than today or even20-40 years ago, the purpose is the same. Iam WAY too busy downloading Halloween music & recordings this year. I can't fathom why this should be. I am not even going to get a good chance to listen to it all but I want to thank you for your tremendous contribution to my ability to share a whole lot of Halloween NEXT year. I'll be ready, THAT'S for sure! I don't know why this year's bumper crop of musical body parts is so ripe and full and generous, but it is! It IS!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit