Sunday, October 11, 2009

DOCTOR DRUIDS HAUNTED SEANCE 1973

Here's a fantastic piece of Halloween wax. Great fun for everyone. I loved this the first time I heard it and I imagine that if I had owned a copy when I was a kid, I would have had a total blast with it every Halloween. Get ready for your own homegrown Seance. This audio gem features great creepy music and tons of atmosphere, as Doctor Druid guides you through a neato seance full of sound effects and cool gags, making perfect use stereo technology. Comes complete with instructionson how to make the absolute most of your Seance. Amazing record and a lot of fun.

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a good one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!Thank you for this share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! link is broken! this is just too damn cool to pass up. Is there another link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently posted this on my blog: http://aeiouwhy.blogspot.com/2011/10/countdown-to-1031-doctor-druids-haunted.html

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit