Tuesday, October 6, 2009

NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD OST + DAWN OF THE DEAD UNRELEASED INCIDENTAL MUSIC

Here's a couple of cool records for our Halloween post, nothing life shattering but, I'm Glad I have both of them. I was going to post the GOBLIN Dawn of the Dead soundtrack with these, but since I have another giant GOBLIN post planned, I guess I'll wait. So here it goes! First we got the killer Night of the Living Dead soundtrack, lots of great stuff on this one. Some dialogue clips and all the neat music from the movie. An zombie fan should have this, so if you don't have please check it out.

Next we got the unreleased incidental music from Dawn of the Dead, this is a little strange and I was surprised that this even existed, its probably been kicking around on the bootleg circuit for years though. A lot of just weird shit here by various artists, hell the PRETTY THINGS even pop up. Plus some really awesome Radio spots, these totally make this album worth it, check it out!
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4g3mjom2win
DAWN OF THE DEAD UNRELEASED INCIDENTAL MUSIC
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nzwzmy1o3mn

1 comment:

  1. I had the Night Of The Living Dead LP and didn't think I'd ever be able to replace it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit