Friday, October 23, 2009

DRESDEN 45 - SWISS BANK ACCOUNT E.P.1988 (US)

Great stuff here these Texas punks, don't know much about them. They do have a full length after this but I haven't tracked it down yet. Killer hardcore punk stuff here though that I'm sure would please any old school punk fans. This is almost crossover at times and there are some heavier moments and some double kick. I like the way this one sounds, the chaotic drums especially for some reason. Damn good E.P. I cant imagine these guys not being popular at least locally.
1.No Need
2.Live For Money
3.Newtons bad Apple
4.Smoke/Southern Cali

2 comments:

  1. these guys have a cd with all their old stuff called paradise lost. they had 3 7"s and an lp which basically compiled 2 of the 7"s. great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I think I heard them or maybe just heard about them. now I have it. Pretty fucking intense. thX!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit