Wednesday, October 21, 2009

LEONA ANDERSON - MUSIC TO SUFFER BY 1957

I hadn't made a Weird post in a while so here's Leona Anderson's disaster piece "Music to Suffer by". Leona leads you through thirteen ear torturing numbers. Her version of "Indian Love Call" was particularly painful. Her voice is great though in my opinion, I mean that in the absolute worst kind of way but still. Sure she's not a singer, but this is very entertaining and almost subversive in a way. She actually made some appearances on the Ernie Kovacs show, if your a fan of classic T.V. At one time she proclaimed herself "The World's Worst Singer". My Favorite here has got to be "Rats in my Room", nothing short of transgressive. A totally original and brutal record dude!
1.I love Paris
2.Chloe
3.Hep Cat
4.Habanera from Carmen
5.Il Bacio
6.Tell Me a Tall Tale
7.Indian love call
8.Limburger lover
9.Giannina Mia
10.Rats in my room
11.Yo Ho the Crow
12.Italian Street Song
13.Fish
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?aytyyjtkmzq

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit