Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HAP & MARTHA PALMER - WITCHE"S BREW

Here's a very interesting album for you folks today. Though at first this looks like your average Halloween record, its really a speech therapy album? WTF right? Who knew witches had teaching abilities. Don't let any of that stop you from checking it out though, because I must admit the title track is brutally addictive. When I first heard it I just thought it was goofy, but then I got the urge to play it over and over again to the point that I picked up my guitar and learned it just to sing and play it around the house! Certainly not for everyone but I'm sure there are plenty of you who will enjoy this little oddity.
http://www.mediafire.com/?gxngcloyu5k

1 comment:

  1. thanx for this and the Bram Stoker record, my man. by the way, i just picked up a mono copy of Dracula's Deuce that i'll be posting at some point...

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit