Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Accused-Martha Splatterheads Maddest Stories Ever Told 1988

Absolute crossover classic here from Seattle's Kings of Splatterpunk!! Not my favorite Accused album at this point but this was the one that introduced me to them. Totally amazing punk metal hybrid with killer horror movies lyrics and incredible vocals, cant really think of anyone better in this category. I have loved them since I bought this in 88 and I liked these guys comeback album a couple years back also. That said, I totally hated the follow up with out the vocalist. I just gotta have Blaine's vocals, otherwise there just another Gruntruck, just kidding of course. These guys are complete and utter GODS in my book!!!! Enjoy.
http://www.mediafire.com/?b2kjbus9782i487

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit